AA Accountants UK Ltd is the limited liability company established by Azeem Ahmed, who is its owner and principal. It has grown quickly over a few years to become highly respected for its standard of service, its personal, friendly approach and the quality of its results.
Although we are based in the Bristol district, we have clients from many places in the United Kingdom. We have also built a significant clientele overseas. Our ability to work with you online means that no one is too far away.
Our mission is to be reliable, friendly and trustworthy accountants to our clients. We will provide professional accounting and taxation service, and advise to improve their financial health and well-being. We strive constantly to provide the highest quality of service in everything we do. We aim for complete customer satisfaction reflected in sustained customer loyalty.
“There are no traffic jams along the extra mile because, although customer satisfaction is highly valued, customer loyalty is priceless”.
This practice has been built on a set of values;
Integrity – we adhere to all the standards of applicable to our profession:
- Respect for the law and ethical standards of behaviour; and
- Truthfulness and honesty in all our dealings;
- Professionalism – we are dedicated to producing the best outcome for our clients using an extensive range of accountancy skills and resources;
- Service – we are available at the time and place that best suits our clients and give them the support they want;
- Reliability – we always deliver what we promise;
- Friendliness – we want to build a long term relationship that includes an understanding and appreciation of the personal circumstances at the heart of your financial decisions.
Our Office and Meeting Convenience:
Our office has on-street parking and easy access by bus routes direct from the city centre. For the convenience of our clients, we are happy to do business over the telephone, via email or face-to-face meetings at either our office or at a client’s premises.
Our staff is fully qualified in all aspects of taxation and accounting services, and we are always friendly and approachable. We are proactive, visionary, innovative and enthusiastic champions of change, committed to making a value-added difference to our clients. Having varied experience and expert staff, AA Accountants (UK) Ltd can help you at every stage of the accountancy process.
We have qualified staff from various professional bodies including:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA),
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA),
- Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA),
- Federation of Tax Accountants (FTA),
- QuickBooks Online ProAdviser Certification,
- SAGE Certification.
We pride ourselves that a large part of our service is your peace of mind; we take away your stress. We cater for both individual and business clients, whether based in the UK or abroad. AA Accountants UK Ltd has been providing its services to small and large businesses over the years. Our clientele includes:
- Catering sector businesses (restaurants, pubs, etc.),
- Recruitment agencies,
- Professional services,
- Wholesalers and retailers
- Online businesses,
- Property rental and development concerns,
- Information technology,
- Design and marketing,
- Service businesses,
- Overseas businesses,
- Contractors, and
- Many other businesses and individuals.
We hope you will give us a chance to prove ourselves!!