AA Accountants UK Ltd goes beyond simply helping you produce your accounts and file your tax returns. As a highly regarded UK accounting firm based in the Bristol area we offer assistance to you and your business in ways that will make it easier for you to perform even better. We:
- CONDUCT Financial health checks and appraisals,
- PREPARE Customised reports,
- FOCUS your Strategic planning,
- DEVELOP your Business plans with you, and
- HELP your business to grow
Financial Health Checks & Appraisals:
Whether it is your own business or a business you are looking to acquire, we can perform a business health check. This is designed specifically for you to help you evaluate financial and investment opportunities and organise your affairs to meet your goals.
There are occasions when agencies, such as banks, UK Border Agency etc., require a formal report on your financial activities. AA Accountants UK Ltd will prepare a report for you that accurately represents your business in a way that meets all their demands.
Strategy can be defined as:
“The direction and scope of an organisation over the long-term, which achieves advantage in a changing environment through its configuration of resources and competences with the aim of fulfilling stakeholder expectations.”
The above simply means:
- what do I need to do over the long term to achieve my goals?
- What are the key steps I need to take now and in the future?
- Which decisions are important and which ones are less so?
Strategic planning is crucial to success of any business because it provides criteria or benchmarks by which we can judge the usefulness and success of our actions. It also forces managers to think and act proactively.
The Strategic planning process is complex! Here at AA Accountants UK Ltd, our approach is to break it down into three main stages:
1. Strategic Analyses:
- Where do we want to go?
- What constraints exist on our resources?
- What are the key threats from the external environment?
2. Strategic Choice:
- On what basis do we decide to compete?
- Which direction should we choose?
- How are we going to achieve the chosen direction?
3. Strategic Implementation:
- How we going to unfreeze, implement the change and then refreeze?
- Do we need a corporate restructuring or appropriate organisational structure?
- How we going to manage our resources?
Planning can be too rigid and not allow you to take advantage of emerging opportunities. On the other hand, free-wheeling opportunism with no long-term strategic plan allows managers to quickly exploit the changing circumstances and react quickly to changing environment. But it runs the serious risk that you compromise the long term viability of your business by chasing opportunities and losing sight of your long term goals.
What you need is a balance. We help you to create a balance between strategic planning and free-wheeling opportunism. That way you get best out of your strengths and resources while at the same time enabling you to take advantage of opportunities arising from changing environment. It gives you a reasonable assurance that your objectives will be met, and will continue to be met long into the future.
We can advise on other investment strategies and help you to decide on the most profitable options. There are many opportunities available, for example:
- Stocks and shares,
- Acquisition of a business,
- Entering new markets,
- Acquiring supplier (backward integration),
- Acquiring customer (forward integration),
- International expansion,
- Investment funds, and
- Futures and other derivatives.
Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. It pays to talk them over with an adviser who understands what is involved. AA Accountants UK Ltd has extensive successful experience in this area.
Business plans are important. They set short-term targets to meet your long term objectives. They convert strategic plans to more detailed operational plans. Also they are regularly needed to secure finances, for example bank loan application. We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including:
- DETERMINE your business strategy and goal;
- PREPARE your budgets;
- PREPARE your cash flow and profit forecasts;
- WRITE up the plan in a way suitable for lenders. This would typically include elements such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that lenders need.
Once the business plan is produced, we can help you monitor your performance against its targets and goals.
In all endeavours, there is always an element of risk. Without a clear understanding of the risks involved, a business person or investor has much less chance of success. They call it risky management. The opposite is risk management and you can look to us to help you with a comprehensive risk management plan, particularly relating to financial risk. This will significantly improve your chances of coming out on top. With our wide experience, we know what needs to be done to minimise your risks. Indeed, all our advice is built on an understanding what can go wrong, what the consequences are and giving you the tools to avoid it as far as possible.
Combined with imaginative strategic planning, risk planning gives your business clear direction and freedom.
AA Accountants UK Ltd provides a wide range of business growth services. We can help you:
- SET your goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be - see strategic planning;
- REMOVE the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be;
- BENCHMARK your business against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry;
- MONITOR performance (including the use of key performance indicators) by measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
- DEVELOP a marketing strategy;
- DEVELOP unique selling points;
- INSTAL customer service systems to help WOW your customers;
- CLARIFY your pricing strategy - have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
INSTAL the systems in place to allow your business to grow including:
- Lead generation systems;
- Sales conversion systems;
- Reselling systems;
- RAISE finance to allow you to invest in growth;
- IMPROVE the potential of your team members;
Please let us know if you'd like more information about any of our accounting services, bookkeeping services, online accounting or payroll services.